Sunday, December 18, 2011

OOPS

Totally have NOT been on here in a while!
Well then lets get to the venting!
I LOVE YOU MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF.

ok we got that out of the way

I am SO FUCKING FAT! I promised myself I wouldn't gain more than 5lbs this winter,
topped that in like a week.

It didn't help that your family cooks AMAZING FOOD.
Seriously, I gained like 15lbs in Cali.

Oh well TIME FOR THE GYM I GUESS.
or not...
OOOOOHHHH!!!! COOOKKKIIIEEESSSSSS!!

just kidding

but no seriously I'm baking cookies.
wait....
shit....

That might be why I'm fat. Maybe. Just maybe.

I recorded Sail at the studio with legit equipment today! It. Sounds. AWESOME.

I'll post it on here as soon as its done.

btw I need my hat! ITS COLD AS FUCK!

1 comment:

  1. No lie, made cookies yesterday. That's what's up! Btw...they were fucking amazing.

    ReplyDelete